Have you heard of LinkedIn’s Publisher feature? This nifty tool is often under-utilized. In this toolbox episode, Leary catches up with LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen for some quick tips on how to use Publisher to set ourselves apart from others.
In this 11-minute episode, Viveka shares the benefits of using LinkedIn’s Publisher feature. Publisher:
- Makes your content searchable.
- Positions you as an expert in your field.
- Increases your visibility.
- Increases engagement with your content.
- Can lead you to more business.
She goes on to share the “must dos” for posting with Publisher. Take a listen. You’ll be surprised at how simple and straightforward it is.
If you aren’t currently using LinkedIn’s Publisher, consider giving it a try and let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Resources mentioned in or related to this episode that you might find helpful:
- How to Use LinkedIn Publisher to Get More Visibility, an article by Viveka von Rosen, offers insight on the elements of a good post, how to determine publishing frequency, sharing best practices, and more.
- How to use LinkedIn to supercharge your next transition with Viveka von Rosen, Episode 31, provides practical tips, and a few cautions, as you prep your profile and gear up for change.
- B2B LinkedIn Launchpad Training Series, Viveka von Rosen’s comprehensive ebook to get you and your business off and running with using LinkedIn for B2B purposes.