You want to start, but can’t seem to? Maybe you need a better motivation. This Reinventure Me Clinic episode features a conversation with Joseph Riccomoni.
This Reinventure Me Clinic episode is an unscripted and unrehearsed conversation with Joseph Riccomoni, husband, father of four, passionate cook and sales guy. He has a dream to write a book and Leary and Armin discuss what’s motivating him to get going on it.
Joe offered this week’s Inspire Me quote from the Bible:
“If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.” —Matthew 16:24
In this episode, Leary, Armin and Joe talked about Joe’s book idea and why he wants to write it. They discuss the value of choosing an internal motivator over an external one.
Join in on the conversation by leaving a comment on our show notes. Leave us a note to let us know what you think about the Reinventure Me Clinic format. If you’d like to appear on a future Reinventure Me Clinic show, please contact us.
Resources mentioned or related to this podcast that may be helpful to you:
- Principles to pivot in place: Moving from where you are to where you need to be, Episode 28 of the Reinventure Me podcast.
- Strategic Margin Workshop, Leary’s workshop for leaders desiring to move from reactive mode to creative leadership.
Ways to get involved:
- Leave a review for this show on iTunes and/or Stitcher Radio.
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Share this post with others in your network:
We look forward to hearing from you!