The new year is a time for cultivating new habits—how are yours shaping up so far? Today, Leary talks about a tool he’s found particularly helpful in reinforcing new habits in his own life: the Strides habit tracker app.
In this toolbox episode, Leary talks about the things that are most helpful in habit tracker apps, and what he likes especially about Strides. The Strides app is:
- Free to use (unless you want the more advanced version).
- Easy to use.
- Integrated with the Apple Watch.
- Reminder-based, using notifications.
If you aren’t currently using a habit tracker app, give Strides a try and let us know what you think in the show notes below. And, if you are using a habit tracker app, let us know which one you use and what you like about it.
Resources mentioned in or related to this episode that you might find helpful:
- Episode 21, “How to create habits for your next great beginning.”
- Toolbox episode 8, “How to create habits that stick.”
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (read Leary’s review of the book)
- Check out the Strides app for iPhone on iTunes or on the Strides developer website.
- Other habit tracker apps that you might want to try: Productive, Momentum, and Streaks.
Ways to get involved:
- Leave a review for this show on iTunes and/or Stitcher Radio.
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Share this post with others in your network:
We look forward to hearing from you!