Ever wonder if you’re getting the most out of LinkedIn’s communication tools? Today, we talk about some cool tools you can use to build your brand presence on LinkedIn. Think you know them all? Some of the tools might surprise you.
In this episode, LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen talks with Leary Gates about the fastest, most effective ways you can build your brand promise—that sense of “know, like, and trust”—using LinkedIn’s cool communication tools. Topics discussed include:
- Increasing response rate with messages (rather than email).
- Building brand presence by using filters to segment audiences for communication.
- Expanding influence through introductions.
- Sending in-mail.
Give Viveka von Rosen’s tips a try and let us know how they work for you by sharing your thoughts in the comments below.
Resources mentioned or related to this podcast that you may find helpful:
- How to use LinkedIn to supercharge your next transition with Viveka von Rosen, Episode 31, provides practical tips, and a few cautions, as you prep your profile and gear up for change.
- How to Use LinkedIn Publisher to Get More Visibility, an article by Viveka von Rosen, offers insight on the elements of a good post, how to determine publishing frequency, sharing best practices, and more.
- B2B LinkedIn Launchpad Training Series, Viveka von Rosen’s comprehensive ebook to get you and your business off and running with using LinkedIn for B2B purposes.
Ways to get involved:
- Leave a review for this show on iTunes and/or Stitcher Radio.
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Share this post with others in your network:
We look forward to hearing from you!