This toolbox episode offers five tips on how to journal more consistently.
This is the first of the Reinventure Me Toolbox episodes; a new show format that we are adding to offer quick tips to help you in your venture.
In this episode Leary shares five tips for creating more consistency in your journaling:
- The power of doing it daily.
- How to make it stick.
- Why you should write by hand.
- Why cheap journals are best.
- How to keep the stuff you want.
If you journal, share your tips in the comments area below and let us know what you think about this new show format.
Resources mentioned or related to this podcast that may be helpful to you:
- Why now is the best time to journal, Episode 24 on the why you should take up journaling.
- How to create habits for your next great beginning, Episode 21 describes the way to quickly add a habit
- My journaling FAQ, Leary’s blog post answering some of the questions he gets about journaling.